Personally Identifiable Information. When you use the Application you may provide certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, phone number, picture, credit/debit card number, expiration date, phone camera, authentication code, or similar information. We may also collect personally identifiable information automatically when you use the Application with Facebook. Some of this information we receive are needed to set up your account and send your gift. You can choose not to use Facebook with the Application, and you can also choose not to provide certain personally identifiable information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of the services provided by the Application.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information. When you use the Application with Facebook, we will also automatically receive and store certain non-personally identifiable information, such as your gender, your location, your hometown, your birthday and the like. This type of personal information does not identify you.
No we do not share your information with any other party. We only use the information internally for our services and the Application as described above.
We want to give you a smooth experience by connecting to Facebook.
We need your name and email to log you in instantly. We need your location so we show you stores near you. We need your friend's birthdays to remind you when to send them gifts.
And finally ...
We want you to share with friends the joys of gifting. Every time you send or receive a gift, we will ask your permission to post it on your and friend's timeline with a special message. It is entirely up to you to accept or skip!
• We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. And when connecting to Facebook we will always use an encrypted channel to transfer your information.
• We reveal only the last four digits of your credit/debit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit/debit card number to the appropriate credit/debit card company during order processing.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
• If you use the Application with Facebook make sure you either log out from Facebook or through the Application (which will also log you out of Facebook also) if you are using a shared computer.
• As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, even though it may be needed to take advantage of or register for certain features of the Application.
• When not using Facebook we will use your Facebook email address to contact you, if you are not using Facebook we will ask you each time for your email address.
• You may request deletion of your Application account by sending an e-mail to: [email protected]
You may contact us through the following means at the following addresses:
Alma 2 Unit 2
Alma Beach Road, Richmond Gate Estate
Ikate, Lagos, Nigeria.
Monday till Saturday, 9 am till 6 pm GST
Call +234 8091189900